Take a deep breath as you prepare for a healthy baby!
Becoming a new parent can seem overwhelming. Here are a few of the helpful information resources:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides free easy-to-read information which will:
- Guide you through pregnancy
- Help with basic answers about prenatal visits
- Provide precautionary information as well as Healthcare options:
- Call 1-800-311-BABY (1-800-311-2229) for more information
- KidsHealth.org provides a free calendar to guide you through your pregnancy week-by-week as well as information on various topics such as:
- Healthy Child Healthy World provides free information & resources surrounding choices in:
Did you know…:
- The CDC has an entire page, We Can!, dedicated to Enhancing Children’s Activity & Nutrition that provides:
Finally, remember the Morningcrest Health Library as your source of information about health. We are here to help.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]