- Soonercare Enrollment – Oklahoma’s Medicaid program for first-time application and renewals. PLEASE NOTE: You must use a computer with internet access (not a cell phone, iPad, or other mobile device) to complete the online form. The website works best with Internet Explorer.
- SoonerCare Helpline 1-800-987-7767
- Insure Oklahoma – some lower income people, including college students, may qualify for this program. PLEASE NOTE: you must use Internet Explorer to apply.
- Health Insurance Marketplace – Federal plan options for individuals and business.
- Note: there is a tax penalty if you do not have health insurance.
- The Oklahoma Healthy Aging Initiative can help with questions about Medicare coverage. Call 918-779-7367 for information.
- Tulsa Healthcare Coverage Project can help you with your insurance choices and enrollment. Leave a message at 918-619-4749 to meet with an advisor. View their Facebook page.
- How does health insurance work? Blue Cross and Blue Shield explains the basics.
- Read about Oklahoma health insurance and how our state ranks in overall health at healthinsurance.org
Contact the Morningcrest Health Library through our contact form or by calling 918-660-3224.